Participate in Research
Emotional Reactivity at Different Times of Day (Get Paid to Sleep!)
We are looking for adults to take part in a study on examining how young and middle aged adults respond to emotional images at different times of day.
Your participation will help researchers to better understand how emotional reactivity changes across the day and across the lifespan.
Click here to complete our eligibility survey to see if you qualify:
What is Involved:
- Wear provided sleep watch and track your sleep at home for 3 days
- View and rate a series of emotional images on the computer in the lab
- Wear an EEG cap that records brain activity
- Some participants will be asked to sleep overnight in a comfortable, private bedroom in the lab.
Times are flexible according to your schedule. Sessions can be scheduled all 7 days of the week.
Qualified participants will receive:
- Up to $100 cash compensation
- Personalized sleep report
- Complimentary parking
- A continental breakfast
Who is Eligible:
- 18-59 years of age
- Fluent in English
- Have normal or corrected vision
- No history of neurological or sleep disorders
- Vaccinated for COVID-19